Business Checking Accounts
Whether you manage a small or large business, you need a checking account to pay bills and follow your monthly transactions. Whether you are writing or printing checks, conducting transactions online, at the ATM, or by phone, we have a business checking account that is right for you.
- Basic Business Checking: Designed for small businesses or sole proprietors who have a small number of transactions.
- Traditional Business Checking: Ideal for larger businesses with higher transaction volumes.
- Non-Profit NOW Checking: Designed for 501c3 organizations.
No matter what your business checking needs are, we can provide a checking account that works for you.
Please see a comparison chart of our business checking accounts below.
Basic Business Checking
Designed for smaller businesses or sole proprietors who have a minimum number of transactions.
- No monthly maintenance charges**
- No charge per deposit
- 400 FREE transactions* each statement cycle
- No minimum balance required
Traditional Business Checking
Ideal for larger businesses with higher transaction volumes.
- Low monthly maintenance fee**
- Low transaction fees**
- Monthly fees can be reduced or eliminated by maintaining a higher deposit balance, which generates an earnings credit**
Non-Profit NOW Checking
Designed for non-profit organizations.
- A business NOW checking that pays a competitive rate**
- FREE of service charge when $700 balance is maintained