Estate planning can be a crucial part of financial planning. You have to think not only about your goals today, but also for future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it's time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
At Dedham Savings, our SPF* Financial Representatives, Tom Benson or Bob Breslin, can help. They are here to answer questions and can help you create a plan, so you can feel confident your assets will be distributed the way you desire.
Whether your estate is large or small, there are many issues to consider in creating an estate plan, let Tom or Bob help you uncover:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away?
- Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf if you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
To learn more about estate planning and protecting your family, contact Tom or Bob or stop by your local branch today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment:
|Main Office, Dedham Square, or East Dedham branch customers, contact Tom Benson.|
|Norwood, Walpole, Westwood, Needham or Sharon branch customers, contact Bob Breslin.|