Income Strategies in Retirement
Millions of Americans in retirement may be scrambling to find ways to make ends meet without the income from a full-time job, and trying to recover from recent market volatility.
Fortunately, there are several possible solutions available for those looking to increase their income during their non-working years. At Dedham Savings, our SPF* Financial Representatives, Tom Benson or Bob Breslin, can help you overcome several retirement income challenges and create a predictable income stream by:
- Designing a retirement plan
- Uncovering your basic expenses and discretionary expenses
- Evaluating current sources of retirement income
- Identifying potential gaps between income and expenses
- Anticipating fixed and discretionary expenses in retirement
- Positioning assets to generate income
- Uncovering new sources of income
To learn more about income strategies in retirement, contact Tom or Bob or stop by your local branch to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment.
|Main Office, Dedham Square, or East Dedham branch customers, contact Tom Benson.|
|Norwood, Walpole, Westwood, Needham or Sharon branch customers, contact Bob Breslin.|