You want to earn a higher rate on your deposits. You want easy access to your savings. When you make a larger purchase, you would like the convenience of writing a check or paying for your purchase electronically, without having to transfer funds. You also want online access to your account, so you can check in on things as you as on the go.
You are in the market for a Dedham Savings Money Market Account.
Here’s how your Money Market works:
- Open your account with as little as $10 (Money Market IRAs require a $10 opening amount) but maintain at least $1,000* to earn money market rates
- Make unlimited withdrawals by mail, in person, or at any ATM in the Cirrus or NYCE networks. Look for the network decals.
- Make a combination of 6 total automated transfers (online), preauthorized transfers or checks each monthly statement cycle.
How do I use this account if I’m on the go?
- Receive a monthly overview of all transactions. Receive your statement electronically for easy access.
- Sign up for online banking and see your progress as often as you’d like.
- Receive a FREE ATM card for easy access to your account.
*If your balance falls below $1,000, you will earn Dedham Savings N.O.W. account rate until such time as the minimum is met once again. Avoid a monthly charge of $5.00 by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $1,000 each statement cycle.