This position will provide support and assistance for the Dedham Savings Facilities Department and its employees. The ideal candidate will be a service professional who will ensure that the Banks locations are able to function in an efficient and safe way. This person will be “hands on” with staff and oversee varying duties including maintenance, cleaning, safety, and security as well as support and assist Facilities Management. The ideal candidate will possess genuine enthusiasm and a strong commitment toward team work while providing the best possible care of the Bank’s facilities.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years Facilities related experience
- Strong knowledge of building systems, elevators, plumbing, electrical, security and housekeeping
- 3 years experience in the use and operation of HVAC systems
- 3 years experience in Project Management
- 3 years supervisory experience including staff and independent contractors
- Knowledge of the current state building codes, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA requirements
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and have on-call availability
- Ability to shovel snow and safely operate a snow thrower
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Possession of a valid Massachusetts Drivers’ License
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use Microsoft Office with ability to administer access control and security systems
- Excellent organizational skills.
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, Veteran status, recently separated Veterans, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and pregnancy or conditions relating to pregnancy including lactation or the need to express breast milk for a nursing child and all other categories covered by law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click here to access the Voluntary Self-Identification Form and submit it to the Bank either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.