Dedham Savings currently has the following full-time position available in the Bank’s Deposit Operations Division. The duties for this position will include a variety of functions with consideration given to the candidates experience and skill level.
The primary function of Dedham Savings’ Business Service Representative is to provide customer service to our Business Online Banking customers. This will include communication via telephone, email, and other forms of electronic communication. The Business Service Representative also uses written correspondence and the Internet to assist customers. Substantial knowledge of Dedham Savings’ products and services will be required to ensure that information communicated to the customer is accurate and complete. The Business Service Representative receives incoming telephone calls and other communications from business customers needing assistance with existing accounts, cross-selling Bank products and services and opening new accounts. The representative also places outgoing telephone calls to customers in connection with specific service requests, or to welcome them to new services, and answer questions. The Business Service Representative uses the telephone, the Internet, electronic mail and word processing tools to communicate with the customer verbally and in writing, both electronically and on paper. Additionally, the Business Service Representative will assure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Provide prompt, concierge type service to our Business Banking customers with a variety of online banking service requests and additional cash management banking needs
- Aid Business Online Banking customers with Cash Management processing, wire requests, ACH Files and approvals
- Monitor Secure Mail messaging for Business Customers
- Daily review of Business Account Fraud detection system
- Review and monitor Merchant Deposit transactions
- General Ledger balancing
- Cross train on other Deposit Operations Banking functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of general banking regulations
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, Veteran status, recently separated Veterans, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and pregnancy or conditions relating to pregnancy including lactation or the need to express breast milk for a nursing child and all other categories covered by law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click here to access the Voluntary Self-Identification Form and submit it to the Bank either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.