Reporting to the Desktop Support Manager, Dedham Savings is seeking a Desktop Support Specialist. Responsible for the customer centric delivery of IT services. Responsible for day to day support services for employee technology resources and the delivery of effective desktop support.
The duties for this position include:
- Provide day to day support services for employee technology resources (MS Office, Windows, and related bank applications), ensuring a high-quality end-user experience.
- Fulfill requests for new equipment including, but not limited to, workstations, laptops, printers, scanners, and telephones.
- Support the end-user desktop including, but not limited to, troubleshooting issues, implementing approved software, and removing older software.
- Maintain the Bank’s desktop environment ensuring desktops are kept current and laptops are properly maintained. This includes the proper issuance and maintenance of corporate owned iPads.
- Provision Bank resources on employee owned mobile devices. This includes understanding and maintaining profiles, devices and users within the Banks mobile device management system.
- Provide remote access support and troubleshoot issues with remote network access.
- Perform user maintenance functions such as password resets in support of the Bank’s technologies, including email, voicemail, and other enterprise systems.
- Submit changes to external firewall vendor for various rule and web content filter modifications.
- Maintain the Bank’s training lab environment.
- Maintain desktop specifications ensuring the Bank's technology resource systems are operating in a secure and stable manner based on industry best practices and hardening standards. This includes the maintenance of the Bank’s standard desktop image.
- Take an active role in the Incident Response and Problem Management processes, representing the desktop environment. Provide root cause analysis for problems and measures to mitigate future occurrences.
- Perform on-going end-user surveys. Analyze responses and suggest improvements.
- Act as the primary communicator to end-user for IT related incidents, maintenance messages, and general communications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or five to ten years of related experience and/or training
- Advanced knowledge of information technology processes and industry best practices
- Basic knowledge of deposit and loan operations, policies and procedures
- Willingness to gain new knowledge and technical skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy or pregnancy related conditions, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, gender identity, military or Veteran status, and all other categories protected from discrimination by applicable law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click on the link to access the voluntary self-identification form and submit it to the Bank either electronically or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.