Dedham Savings currently has part-time positions available in the Bank’s Deposit Support Department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a full range of customer service-oriented telephone support activities as directed by the Deposit Services Evening Supervisor. Greets customers professionally; responds to inquiries of a specific or general nature; determines appropriate response or direction for the caller; resolves problems within given authority. Performs various operational duties; processes account balance or transfer requests, stop payment orders and other such customer requests or authorizations. Conducts a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports, prepares correspondence; participates in special department projects.
- Handling customer calls pertaining to deposit account information, assistance with online banking, debit card fraud, stop payments, transfer requests, various debit card inquiries ex: traveling customers, limit increases, pin reminders, instant issue cards etc.
- Scanning of documents and money orders utilizing various applications
- Complete Research Requests as assigned, gather copies of documents from available software’s; produce copies of documents from filmed archives
- Completing necessary filing of documents daily
- Promote various marketing campaigns; explain features and benefits; identify and act upon potential cross sell or referral opportunities.
The approximate weekly requirements for this position are 12-15 hours per week, 3 days per week, with alternating Saturdays.
- Weekday shifts are 3 P.M. to 7 P.M. – Monday thru Friday
- Saturdays are 8:30 A.M. to approximately 2:00 P.M.
- Must possess basic PC skills (Microsoft Office helpful)
- Ability to assist customers over the phone
- Must possess a pleasant phone manner
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service/office experience preferred
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, Veteran status, recently separated Veterans, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and pregnancy or conditions relating to pregnancy including lactation or the need to express breast milk for a nursing child and all other categories covered by law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click here to access the Voluntary Self-Identification Form and submit it to the Bank either electronically to email@example.com or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.