We currently have a full-time position available for a Junior Closer in the Bank’s Residential Lending Department. The ideal candidate for this position will assist the Loan Closing Specialist with all aspects of closing residential mortgages, Keylines, and second mortgages in conformance with established Bank policies, strategies, and procedures.
The duties for this position will include the following:
- Prepare closing packages for first and second mortgages and Keylines.
- Schedule closings with attorneys and coordinate closings with Loan Operations and Accounting. Follow up with Underwriter and/or Loan Officers on outstanding conditions.
- Work closely with underwriters and processors to ensure timely loan closings.
- Ensure quality control of all closing documents and loan reports. Provide Loan Operations and outside attorneys with appropriate closing documents.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries and provide information to Loan Operations, Accounting, outside attorneys, and other various internal and external entities including current and potential Bank clients.
- Perform various customer service-related duties, including the distribution of loan applications, answering telephone inquiries, sending out customer surveys, etc.
- Perform all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 2 to 3 years residential lending experience
- Strong written, oral, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a true team environment
- Value cross-training opportunities
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, Veteran status, recently separated Veterans, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and pregnancy or conditions relating to pregnancy including lactation or the need to express breast milk for a nursing child and all other categories covered by law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click here to access the Voluntary Self-Identification Form and submit it to the Bank either electronically to email@example.com or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.