Dedham Savings currently has a full-time Loan Operations Processor position available in the Bank’s Loan Operations Department. The duties for this position include:
- Performing the accurate and timely posting of loan payments and transactions
- Preparing and processing the necessary documentation for loan payoff transactions
- Performing necessary loan account maintenance
- Researching and posting all lock box rejected items
- Preparing monthly reports related to processing
- Update necessary tracking logs related to payment processing
- Ability to reconcile all transactions processed on a daily basis
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging team environment where learning new tasks, and cross training opportunities are presented. At least 6 months teller or cash handling experience, an aptitude for numbers, and PC skills are required.
Dedham Savings is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We at Dedham Savings understand the value of diversity and inclusiveness to our organization. We invite applicants for employment from all backgrounds. Applicants will be considered. without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, disability, Veteran status, recently separated Veterans, gender identity, genetic information, military status, and pregnancy or conditions relating to pregnancy including lactation or the need to express breast milk for a nursing child and all other categories covered by law. As part of our affirmative action program, we ask every applicant to complete a voluntary self-identification form. Please understand that completing this form is voluntary. This information is treated as confidential and will only be used in accordance with our affirmative action program. Please click here to access the Voluntary Self-Identification Form and submit it to the Bank either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or along with your resume or application for employment. We thank you for considering Dedham Savings for employment.