Business Online Banking
Business Online Banking is a great way to manage daily banking from anywhere. Smaller businesses may want to use the simpler personal Online Banking solution, but larger, more complex businesses may need Business Online Banking, which has greater functionality.
Business Online Banking via the Dedham Savings website allows designated users to:
- View account activity up to 13 months, including images of cleared checks
- View account statements anytime, and also print or save them
- Initiate stop payments
- Set up alerts to receive notifications for selected account activities
- Access multiple business entities
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Establish controls with user administration for multiple users
- Gain access to Mobile Business Banking via the Business app
Business Online Banking allows a business to determine administrative roles with specific access to accounts and functions. A Primary Administrator would have access to all accounts and activity, but designated users could have access only to selected accounts and/or the ability to perform specific functions, like make payments, submit payroll, etc. This allows for greater office and accounting management.
If your business uses Quickbooks, it’s a fairly simple process to transfer transaction data from Dedham Savings business accounts into Quickbooks. This helps with seamless and comprehensive account management.
Dedham Savings provides a free security service to Business Online Banking users called Trusteer, which is software that provides the following critical security services to businesses:
- Blocks advanced online malicious software threats
- Identifies websites that might be running phishing scams
- Quickly notifies you of any online threats
- Complements your existing antivirus and firewall software
- Begins protecting immediately upon installation
- Designed to work quietly in the background
The software can be quickly accessed via our website and downloaded online. Trusteer begins working right away to protect your business.
Business Online Banking is a foundational tool for the daily management of business accounts. There are many complementary services that help with efficient financial management, like Bill Pay, ACH Credit and Debit, Remote Deposits, and more.
If you’d like to learn about how Business Online Banking can help you run your business more efficiently, contact one of our Business Banking Experts today.
Member FDIC. Member DIF.